This video demonstrates the Claim My Account process for student users in the NCEdCloud IAM service
- Visit the NCEdCloud IAM service at my.ncedcloud.org
- Click the Claim My Account button on the login screen
- Select Student Claim Policy from the dropdown menu and click Next
- Enter your account claim information. Answer the ReCaptcha challenge and click Next
- Create your password according to the password policy requirements. When your selected password matches for the two fields, the Next button will become available. Click Next.
- Provide responses for the minimum number of challenge questions stated in the instructions. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Next when you are ready.
- You should now see a confirmation page for your successfully claimed account, with your username in green.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500