This video demonstrates the Claim My Account process for student users in the NCEdCloud IAM service
- Visit the NCEdCloud IAM service at my.ncedcloud.org
- Click the Claim My Account button on the login screen
- Select Student Claim Policy from the dropdown menu and click Next
- Enter your account claim information. Answer the ReCaptcha challenge and click Next
- Create your password according to the password policy requirements. When your selected password matches for the two fields, the Next button will become available. Click Next.
- Provide responses for the minimum number of challenge questions stated in the instructions. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Next when you are ready.
- You should now see a confirmation page for your successfully claimed account, with your username in green.
Was this article helpful?