How do I enable or disable someone's account?
Updated on 30 May 2022
Minute to read
This video demonstrates how to enable or disable another user's account in the NCEdCloud IAM service.
Please Note: be sure to use this feature only when absolutely necessary. Please see this document for more information on situations where use of "emergency" disables is appropriate.
This action is available to:
Old UI > New UI Crosswalk:
|Old UI||New UI|
- Click on Profiles on the left menu
- Click on the modules dropdown arrow in the top navigation bar
- Click on People in the dropdown menu
- Navigate to the appropriate tab for the user type of the user whose password you are changing. (The name of the tab will vary based on your role).
- Navigate to the appropriate tab on the left panel for the user type of the user whose password you are changing. (The name of the tab will vary based on your role).
- Use the search bar to search for the user by user ID or name.
- Click the check box next to the user's record and click on the Enable or Disable button
- Click Yes in the popup to confirm enabling or disabling the user's account in NCEdCloud
- User the search bar to search for the user by user ID or name.
- Click on the check box next to the user's record
- Click the Enable or Disable button at the bottom of the page
- Click Yes in the confirmation side panel to continue
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you